design | GeD projects centre
Modern kitchen program with a strong technical-aesthetic impact presented at Eurocucina 2014 in the versions with 3 layers of Oak or Larch.
Velvet Elite is characterised by an opening system with a flat groove and thick doors (26 mm) whose profile, cut at 30 °, allows opening without any need for external handles. These details give an essential style in compliance with ergonomic parameters. The Velvet Elite program is also distinguished by the transversality of the materials and the finishes available for the doors and accessories:
– Brushed Oak wood in 3 layers, natural or painted in 7 finishes;
– Brushed Larch wood in 3 layers and 3 finishes;
– 5 special types of veneered wood on wooden panels, also available with an ultra-gloss finish;
– Veneered Oak on a wooden panel, available lacquered in 7 colours or painted in 11 colours;
– Lacquered in 24 gloss or matt colours on MDF panels;
– Special lacquer available in 5 tactile effects on MDF panels.
3 layers solid wood
Special veneered wood