design | GeD projects centre
The Velvet Profile C program is the kitchen program with a modern-minimal style characterised by a thicker door (26 mm) and new aluminium groove with a semi-gloss finish, glossy white lacquer, black anodised or veneered wood to ensure optimum grip according to anthropometric models.
The Velvet Profile C program is also distinguished by the transversality of the materials and the finishes available for the doors and accessories:
– Brushed Oak wood in 3 layers, natural or painted in 9 finishes;
– Brushed Larch wood in 3 layers and 3 finishes;
– 5 special types of veneered wood on wooden panels, also available with an ultra-gloss finish;
– Veneered Oak on a wooden panel, available lacquered in 7 colours or painted in 11 colours;
– Ceramic plate (4 mm thick) reinforced on the back available in 6 tactile finishes and assembled on the aluminium frame with a semi-gloss finish, lacquered gloss white or anodised black;
– Glass plate (4 mm thick) polished or frosted and lacquered on the back available in 12 colours and assembled on the aluminium frame with a semi-gloss finish, lacquered gloss white or anodised black;
– Lacquered in 24 gloss or matt colours on MDF panels;
– Special lacquer available in 5 tactile effects on MDF panels.
The furniture in the Velvet Profile C program can be integrated with those of Velvet Handle.
3 layers solid wood
Special veneered wood