design | GeD projects centre
Velvet Profile I is the kitchen program with a strong technical-aesthetic impact characterised by a very thick door (26 mm) with a flat groove that gives its essential style without compromising the functional aspects. The groove has a semi-gloss aluminium finish, lacquered in glossy white, anodised black or wooden veneer and is opened thanks to the fitted handle on the door rear edging to guarantee optimal grip according to anthropometric models. The ServoDrive electrified opening system, activated by pressing or PushPull, is optional. The Velvet Profile I program is also distinguished by the transversality of the materials and the finishes available for the doors and accessories:
– Oak wood in 3 layers, natural or painted in 9 finishes;
– Brushed Larch wood in 3 layers and 3 finishes;
– 5 special types of veneered wood on wooden panels, also available with an ultra-gloss finish;
– Veneered Oak on a wooden panel, available lacquered in 7 colours or painted in 11 colours;
– Ceramic plate (4 mm thick) reinforced on the back available in 6 tactile finishes and assembled on the aluminium frame with a semi-gloss finish, lacquered gloss white or anodised black;
– Glass plate (4 mm thick) polished or frosted and lacquered on the back available in 12 colours and assembled on the aluminium frame with a semi-gloss finish, lacquered gloss white or anodised black;
– Lacquered in 24 gloss or matt colours on MDF panels;
– Special lacquer available in 5 tactile effects on MDF panels.
The furniture in the Velvet Profile I program can be integrated with those of Velvet Handle.
3 layers solid wood
Special veneered wood